You can create a cross-platform portable Coccinella USB stick this way:
- Create a folder on the USB stick.
- Put in this folder the Coccinella binaries (for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X). Of course you do not necessarily need all binaries, for instance if you do not want to use the USB stick on Windows computers.
- Then open on each platform (Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) the binary for that platform.
- Go each time to Preferences and enable the checkbox option "Store preferences in same folder as program" (on the General page).
- Preferences will now be saved on the USB stick in the same folder as the binary.