Wow congratulations with Coccinella!! 8)
I discovered it yesterday and am really impressed with the whiteboard, and the beautiful functionality in general.
How come I've _never_ heard about it before? This project needs more media attention (and then bought at a stellar price by Google :p )
Anyway there are -I guess- some undocumented functions that I've not been able to get working:
* I suppose that it is possible to edit the control points after creating a shape, but how? I've been able to select control points individually, but not to move them
General transport documentation, but I found out how to get it working.
Is it possible to minimize to system tray in Windows?
* Workflow: Single-key shortcuts (Adobe-like?): V for select, B for brush, ...
* Workflow: Easier moving around of objects (including scaling and rotation), options:
- selection tool initiates drag when mouse down on selected object, and/or
- middle mouse button drags as well, and/or
- selection tool + modifier, i.e. Ctrl, to move/scale/rotate objects (again see photoshop, illustrator and other paint programs)
* Esc closes the whiteboard without asking to save changes? (or only when not in a meeting, but even then?)
* Anti-aliasing would make this oh so beautiful ;)
Thanks for the great program, this will make my long-distance life so much better ;)